Sales Director – Toy Specialists, 1 year temporary position
Do you have the ability to drive strong commercial delivery to our retail partners? Can you anticipate potential challenges and opportunities in the fast-moving retail landscape? Are you a strong and inspirational leader who thrives in a collaborative envWe are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of experienced Account managers and drive the strategically important Toy Specialist channels. You will report to the Nordic General Manager and will play a big role on the leadership team as well as heading up some of our biggest Nordic accounts.
Your specific tasks include:• You will define growth pillars, must win battles, tactics and capabilities needed to deliver sustainable long-term growth for the Toy Specialist channel
• You will have commercial ownership of a wide portfolio of accounts, of which some are amongst the biggest in the Business Unit
• You will identify and unlock commercial opportunities through new approaches and have a test & learn mindset.
• You will lead a high performing team (5 direct reports) and define a strong shared agenda with a clear definition of what great looks like. Build future facing capabilities, bring and develop talent through meaningful individual development plans.
• As a key member of the BU leadership team you will be involved in setting the overall Business Unit business direction, managing the wider business and driving the people agenda.
Challenges and OpportunitiesThis is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading brands and be part of the Nordic leadership team. Your role will not only impact the strategic direction of the Nordics but also play a bigger part in the LEGO groups ambitions worldwide. Positions like this do not come along often in the LEGO group and this is a real chance for someone with strong retail expertise/relationships to take this sales channel to the next level! We’re not only looking for great capabilities but also someone who can lead from the front and motivate/grow a successful team. We are looking for the successful candidate to have a real passion for the LEGO brand and drive to achieve our ambition of developing the builders of tomorrow!
Do you have what it takes?• You will need to have a strong and current perspective on the Nordic retailer landscape
• Ability to operate at the senior level externally and internally and lead complex/difficult conversations
• Proven track record of delivering in a challenging retail environment and have a strong focus on delivering results
• Proven track record in People and Team leadership, ability to set direction, motivate and engage people around you
• You will have worked in a well-organized large organization and have solid expertise in sales processes and governance practices
• Strategically strong, with a pragmatic, down to earth approach to wider business challenges.
• Effective at building networks and able to collaborate with a diverse range of people from different parts of the organization.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
Bringing it to Life
“Join our high performing, fun and purposeful team to lead and drive the Toy Specialist channel and help give the joy of creative play to more children in the Nordics!”