Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Emerging Asia
Are you ready to build up the LEGO business in the most exciting markets in Emerging Asia?Bring your smile and can-do attitude coupled with your sales and marketing experience, strategic thinking and collaborative spirit, and you’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of play for millions of kids in the Emerging Asia markets.
Core Responsibilities• Develop and deploy winning trade/in-store plan to distributors i.e. ensuring to train and provide direction in alignment with the annual marketing strategy and in- store priorities
• Lead and manage the development of impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with Brand Marketing and Sales
• Lead and manage activation programs with retail and mall partners that for high brand visibility through distributor, recruitment of new shoppers/ consumers, and sales results
• Lead and manage the Assortment Strategy and planogram adaptation and implementation i.e. lead the product theme, SKU and price point assortment strategy based on customer and store segmentation, classification and prioritization.
• Lead and manage the store upgrades/ openings in line with LEGO Guidelines and in close cooperation with regional team stakeholders.
• This role involves strategic thinking, leadership, project management, and travelling in Emerging Asia markets (India, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines).
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Emerging Asia is a relatively young and small organization and being part of a growing business and marketing team creates many opportunities for making a significant impact. On the one hand the Trade Marketing Manager is being exposed to a broad range of stakeholders across APAC LEGO team , and on the other hand is in direct contact with the Distributor teams enabling the LEGO strategy to be cascaded in the markets.
Do you have what it takes?• Master's degree in Marketing or MBA
• 5-7 years of Trade Marketing / Retail experience in a MNC
• Holistic end-to-end Sales & Marketing experience
• Ability to articulate and communicate clearly providing the necessary context
• Collaborative spirit
• Strategic focus
• Analytically skilled with Excel and Power Point competences
• Frequent business trips to priority markets to meet with distributors and store visits
• Extrovert and proactive personality
• Enjoys leading and motivating people
• Appreciates and values collaboration and mutual feedback in ways of working
• Able to communicate well in writing as well as verbally
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Working for the LEGO Group is like celebrating Xmas 365 days a year! I feel the luckiest person in the world knowing that the final purpose of my daily tasks is to bring joy to kids all over the world. In almost 6 years working here, I had the opportunity to relocate twice, travelling literally all around the world while developing not only professionally but so much personally. If you want to join a global company that helps you pursue your career path, be inspired by great colleagues, and play a crucial role in reaching more kids in very exciting new markets, do not miss the chance to join the Emerging Asia team!’’