Regional Sourcing Manager -Facility
Are you ready to drive and deliver world class Procurement solutions for the LEGO Group’s sourcing needs for facilities in Billund and the rest of EMEA?Then join us and bring your expertise to our Global Procurement team, managing all facilities-related sourcing requirements in Billund/EMEA for The LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities• Develop a sourcing strategy and execution plan for Facilities for EMEA based LEGO Hubs and Markets inclusive of local and global suppliers
• Be responsible for regional opportunities, sourcing and consolidation in construction, rental buildings, facility systems & management services, building maintenance and repair, utility, office supplies, and others
• Act as a key point of contact for HQ (Billund) based facility projects
• Drive Regional stakeholder management and KPI Execution
• Partner with respective Global Category Managers to develop category plans, provide regional input and execute global opportunities in the region
• Drive strong collaboration with manufacturing site teams for any regional opportunities and consolidation
• Be responsible for regional and local supplier management, including contracting, negotiations, and performance management
• Share best practices globally and help lead global initiatives through global category forums
• Be responsible for regional governance and compliance progress
• Be accountable for category KPI progress.
Play your part in our team succeedingIndirect Materials and Services Sourcing is a global organization focused on driving excellence in sourcing. A successful team of strong business partners with the internal stakeholders, who drive supplier relationship management. The organization is responsible for Facility, Travel, Professional Services, Distribution and IT categories procurement globally.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Management - preferably with focus on Supply chain, Legal or Finance. On top you have:
• Proven sourcing background in facilities-related projects across EMEA with track record and ability in setting up new construction contracts
• Great collaboration skills
• Strong analytical skills; Commercially astute, ability in the analysis of cost data and how cost is segmented and structured
• Project management skills
• Influencing and persuasion skills
• Proven track record of working with Legal Counsels, both internal and external
• Familiar with industry contracts such as FIDIC suite of contracts or other conventional type construction contracts is a plus
• Experience with SAP
• Ability to listen and learn from others
• Advanced English, both written and oral
Some ad hoc travel across EMEA should be expected to support regional and local projects.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We are an organization supporting projects across the globe, anything from greenfield projects to complex retrofits.