Regional Key Account Manager - TIGR
Sales; Key Account Management
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Business Units in LEGO?For the position of Key Account Manager in LEGO Turkey we are looking for a dedicated candidate based in the Istanbul office that sees LEGO as a long-term career opportunity!The ideal candidate strives for results as well as works with the value propositions towards the customers. Combines sales instinct and business orientation with an analytical approach and excellent listening skills. Must have a broad view, a well-developed commercial understanding and confirmed results from similar positions.
Core Responsibilities• Handle portfolio of key accounts with strategical importance in Turkey and Israel
• Prepare and implement customer business plans, forecasts and sales plans at customer and country level where applicable
• Develop strategic customer alliances with customer to facilitate the achievement of long-term LEGO objectives
• You will build and maintain positive relationships with your accounts and you will be responsible for negotiating customer contracts in accordance with the overall LEGO Group sales strategy.
• Track and analyze consumer sales and stock data
• You will improve the LEGO in-store presence in terms of share of space / SOV / location and brand exposure.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur new team member will help us develop the markets and customers in Turkey and Israel. The position requires the right balance between a strategic mindset and operational attention to detail and for the right candidate offers ample opportunity to develop.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or other related departments
• Minimum eight years work experience within Key Account Management or Business Development in the FMCG industry
• Experience with Distributor Accounts is an advantage - and additional consumer or trade marketing experience is desirable
• Experience with the Israeli market is a plus
• Advanced level English
• Advanced user of MS Office in particular MS Excel
• Willingness to travel approx. 30 days a year
• No military obligation (for male applicants)
• Energized by working towards planned targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty
• You are an ambitious individual with a lot of drive and enthusiasm for getting tasks done
• You are able to build and sustain relationships internally and externally and influence others
• Demonstrates a consistent and open communication style
• You feel good about working in teams also when working under pressure
• You are analytical and you like working with numbers
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
BU TIGR plays a meaningful role in the overall ambition of reaching many more children with the LEGO Play Experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.