Project Manager, Entertainment Content
Do you take pride in optimising processes and facilitating collaboration?This position offers you a holistic view of the entire LEGO® entertainment content portfolio and the chance to work with a wide range of stakeholders within LEGO and within the broadcasting industry.
Take charge of the LEGO entertainment content portfolioIn the Global Inbound Licensing & Entertainment department (IBLE), we ensure that the LEGO® brand remains top of mind in the entertainment industry, selling content to broadcasters around the world.
As our project manager, you will be based in Billund, and your task will be to oversee the entertainment content portfolio. Thus, you will organise workflows, monitor and optimise timings across the content life cycle and to ensure the output meets key deadlines. You liaise with other departments, such as LEGO Agency, LEGO Finance and Outbound Licensing, and the Project Groups to define objectives and understand requirements.
Doing so, you tie together the entertainment content with the global marketing campaign and distribution plans while focusing on simplicity and cost efficiency. Also, you proactively drive communication and collaboration within the IBLE department – as well as with our external clients. Ultimately, you will help our department adapt to changes and growth.
More specifically, you will:
• Monitor the content portfolio and keep stakeholders informed
• Optimise content localisation processes in close cooperation with LEGO Agency and Finance
• Resolve process issues
• Drive the interconnection between IBLE development, distribution & licensing teams
• Actively facilitate integration of LEGO entertainment content into global LEGO marketing campaign strategies – looking at TV as well as digital content
• Maintain key documents and presentations such as project workflows & timings, selling-in sheets and our Content Strategy
Help LEGO characters from Ninjago, Friends and City come to lifeYou will be joining a high-performing and fun-loving team of entertainment specialists who work together from locations in Denmark, the US, Asia, the UK and Germany to bring entertainment to children around the globe. Together, we have built a successful and innovative business across all media platforms. In Billund, you will be placed at the heart of the LEGO Group and play your part in the continued success of our world-renowned entertainment concepts.
Self-motivating personality and strategic mindsetAs a person, you are upbeat, outgoing and accustomed to working independently as your manager is based in Germany. Your organisational and project management skills enable you to monitor multiple production plans simultaneously. Your communication skills allow you to keep stakeholders updated on key production milestones. To succeed, you need to have a strategic mindset to pinpoint potential for optimisation and the ability to simplify, streamline and visualise complex processes. Also, you:
• Have 5+ years of experience coming from a similar environment, e.g. project management, television post production, television content material management or kids’ entertainment
• Are adept at PowerPoint and Excel
• Speak and write English fluently, and any additional languages are a plus
• Can take bimonthly trips to the UK or Germany and 2 annual trips to the US
• Hold a relevant university degree in production, project management or broadly job-related field
Bringing it to life“We are a high-performing team that looks out for each other, and we never forget to also have fun. You will become a part of that. And as you will be stepping into a newly established position, you will also get to influence your workday, not to mention our new processes,” says Sabine Haarmann, Director, Content Distribution, IBLE.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
You will be part of Sabine Haarrmann´s, hiring manager, team. If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Ulrika Louisa Bjerregaard, External Senior Consultant, Talent on Ulrika.email@example.com.
This position was posted 20-11-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.