Production and Technical
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Production Coordinator who can provide adequate support to the Final Pack operation through the effective processing and analysis of production information to define improvement actions or problem solutions besides the validation of new products introduction or process modifications ensuring no impact on the area key performance indicators.
Challenges• Process production information to elaborate the reports presented on the daily operation meeting such as: production rate, absenteeism, process confirmation results and TPM accomplishment.
• Determine the production labor hours to be offered to Production Planning on a weekly basis.
• Process and analyze operation big data to determine improvement actions or problem solutions using the different LEGO Continuous Improvement tools such as: PDCA cycle, 5 Whys, Practical Problem Solving or Rapid Improvement Events.
• Participate on Engineering tests to validate the adecuate new product introduction or process modifications ensuring no impact on production indicators.
• Follow-up of the LEGO Continouos Improvement Tools such as 5S, TPM, Problem Solving, SMED and Customer Value to sustain of improve the annual assessment.
• Plan and execute improvement projects to optimize the operation and achieve better results on production indicators: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
• Take responsibility for the appropriate integration and / or implementation of the QEHS System in the operational processes of your area and ensure its effectiveness.
• Assign the necessary resources for the management of the QEHS system in the area.
• Provide support, participate proactively and demonstrate leadership on QEHS in your area.
• Comply with the QEHS legal requirements, standards (External / internal) and others applicable to your area.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or similar)
• Experience: 1 year of working experience in manufacturing companies as Intern.
• Skills: Leadership, teamwork, proactive, customer orientation, innovation, self-learning, effective communication, continuous improvement and problem solving. Basic knowledge of project management. Data analysis and visualization with Microsoft Excel. Data analysis with Minitab is optional.
• Knowledge: English at advanced.
Additional DetailsOnline Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.