Moulding Technology Manager
Do you want to help The LEGO Group becoming even more sustainable in the way we think, create and drive our mould processes?We are re-thinking our entire test area and set-up. If you are eager to become a part of this transformation journey and you can contribute with relevant knowledge and experience within testing and verification of plastic materials, then have a look at this exciting opportunity.
• Develop test plans for technologies developed in R&D in alignment with stakeholders and with focus on voice of customer
• Generate and analyze data from tests and conduct verify reports and present the result to key decision makers
• Contribute with knowledge in order to increase the quality of the tests conducted in R&D e.g. through a six sigma approach
• Support the development of a test lab set-up around our verification processes
Play your part in our team succeeding
Mould & Moulding R&D develops new technologies for our customers across The LEGO Group e.g. other engineering departments and the production halls around the world. The focus for M&M R&D is to constantly challenge status quo to ensure we stay in the lead of the moulding industry.
Over the last couple of years, The LEGO Group has started to emphasize the importance of digitalization and has embraced Industry 4.0. As a part of this journey, M&M R&D is also constantly striving to build new capabilities within this field and this role is a vital part in that.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate holds a Master Degree in Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar and at least 3-5 years of experience from working with plastics, including testing and verification of a variety of plastics material. If you have experience with bio based materials and other sustainable materials, it will be an advantage. Furthermore, we are looking for a person who:
• Has strong analytical skills and knows how to turn data into information for decision-making
• Has excellent presentational skills and experience in presenting to top-level management
• Has a natural desire to be proactive and take initiative when spotting opportunities for improvement
• Are a teammate with the attitude of “succeeding together”
• English at an advanced level is required in this position
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This position Plays a key role in the realization of the LEGO Group’s ambitions within sustainable materials. It is a unique opportunity to dive in to the technical details that will enable the LEGO Group to be truly sustainable.