Moulding Process Engineer
Are you an injection moulding engineer or highly skilled injection moulding technician with a strong desire to continuously develop and improve production efficiency and productivity?Then this is your opportunity to join the LEGO Group and become a member of a great team at our state of the art factory in Billund!
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will work in a unique organisation and collaborate with highly skilled colleagues within injection moulding. Your tasks will include:
• Optimization of production efficiency and productivity through daily engagement with the different production/capacity areas.
• Mapping and standardization of the critical parameters of equipment and moulding processes
• Execution of engineering initiatives to capture the relevant process improvement opportunities
• Troubleshooting of new or existing product problems involving materials or processes
• Supporting design for manufacturing and novelty introductions
• Taking an active role in continuous improvement and defect prevention methodology
• Taking responsibility for maintenance and improvement of local and global process instructions and OPL of products and processes in compliance with ISO
• On a daily basis you will furthermore be supporting Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistic master data, Logistic and Planning, as well as you will be involved in various global development projects.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs our future colleague in MPE&E / Moulding Process Engineering & Education you will play an essential role in both maintaining and developing the future processes combined with new and old injection moulding platforms, material platforms, equipment platforms, process optimization of both old and new moulds and much much more together with colleagues from our sister factories in Hungary, China and Mexico.
Do you have what it takes?There are different entries into this position. You could either have a strong injection moulding technician background combined with e.g. plastics specialist experience or similar, or you can come with a Master’s or Bachelor degree within Mechanical, Chemical or Mechatronics Engineering. Furthermore, you have:
• At least 4 years of injection moulding experience with a strong focus on quality and structured problem solving mindset
• a solid understanding of injection moulding and/or manufacturing and quality processes
• Solid technological knowledge
• English and Danish language skills at minimum communication level
• User level IT knowledge (advantage: SAP knowledge)
• An openminded personality
• Analytical skills
You will succeed in the role with a proactive and self-driven attitude with a sensitivity towards improvements and a precise workstyle.
You are a great teammate who thrives and contributes best in a team setting as well as you take initiative, recognize and act on opportunities.
BRINGING IT TO LIFEThe LEGO factory in Billund Denmark is a state of the art factory with a combination of production and development/qualifying projects, both in terms of equipment and platforms, but also related to materials and masterbatches in general, just to mention a few of the many super amazing fields of our Awesome factory.