Merchandiser Team Lead
USA, Santa Clara
Are you a self-motivated team player who inspires others?This candidate must be physically based in Santa Clara or San Mateo counties and will cover the Northern California territory.
Join our team as a Merchandiser Team Lead and play a central role in inspiring the builders of tomorrowThis role involves merchandising service and management support with efficient retail training and comprehensive reporting. The Merchandiser Team Lead is critical to bringing out the best in team members and setting a positive, energetic tone.
Representing the LEGO® Brand with best placement in all retail settings.• Take leadership of team cohesion for a remote team.
• Demonstrate retail in-store best practices and high quality brand representation.
• Provide consistent hands-on training to develop program & support field manager in team operations.
• Responsible for maintaining and improving shelf presence, merchandising and replenishment.
• Accountable for set displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials.
• Comprehensive reporting of all merchandising activity as directed by field management.
A community with a passion for creativity and caringThe LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. You’ll be part of a uniquely creative organization that gives you the freedom to make a real impact on our performance and have fun while you’re doing it.
Do you have what it takes?• Retail merchandising experience preferred, computer & internet basics necessary
• Employee guidance and employee training experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, results-driven
• Personal cell phone with ability to text, computer, internet access, and ability to email and print
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 20 feet
• Own vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record in order to drive from store to store
• Ability to work daytime business hours; number of hours varies based on individual market needs
• This position may be benefits eligible based on market and qualifications.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.