Mechanical Engineer LEGO Retail Model Production
Czech Republic, Kladno
For our 3D engineering team, we are looking for a person with strong construction design experience.If you are keen on steel construction design and fabrication, you are proficient in use of 3D CAD and you have good communication skills in both English and Czech, join our team as Mechanical Engineer to represent and lead technical part of the project.
The content of your job will be:• Secure that solutions are suitable for production (design for manufacturing) and secures smooth collaboration when issues are escalated from production areas
• Actively contributes to innovation and creative agenda of LEGO Retail Model Production and helps design production portfolio
• Ensure that team follows timeline and economy is within project budgets and if it is necessary then make relevant corrections
• Secure quality of designed solutions (project perfection rate, quality issues in production caused by design & development)
• New product introduction, sanitization of existing products
Collaboration on a global level, team is based in Kladno
LEGO Retail Model Production (LR MP) – Design & Engineering is the bridge between concept idea and realization when it comes to brick based, building happenings and permanent instore solutions. Our products boost the sales of LEGO sets globally. We have equal focus on innovation, optimization and shortening time to market. This position is based in Kladno, Czech Republic and knowledge of Czech language is mandatory.
Your qualifications:• Minimum 3 years of mechanical design experience including engineering projects
• Proficient in the use of 3D CAD - Siemens NX or similar
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
• Advanced level of English and CZECH: spoken and written
• Beneficial criteria: steel manufacturing technology, molding or vacuum forming of plastic parts, risk assessment/FMEA, experience with leading projects
• Curious and creative person with ability to make independent decisions
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.
Dear candidates, holidays are fast approaching and we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Our office will be closed during the holidays, but we will be back in January.
Until then, please walk through our positions and apply for the one which fits you most.