Marketing Manager, LEGO Education
Are you passionate about making a difference in the learning journey of children across China?This is a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO Education business in LEGO® Group: a rewarding yet challenging opportunity to drive and execute exciting marketing campaigns and create value for both LEGO and our partners.
LEGO EducationFor more than 37 years LEGO Education have been working with teachers and educational specialists to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life and make learning fun and impactful. Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school age students. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future. We believe that our offering for the Chinese Afterschool sector can make a real difference in the learning journeys and lives of children all across China, and we are excited to grow our reach to impact more and more children.
Are you a passionate expert in brand marketing? Do you the confidence to take ownership of your portfolio and implement new ideas, thus playing a key role in helping us reach our children, the builders of tomorrow?
Here’s a fantastic job opportunity for you to help The LEGO® Group expand our world-class brand in China.
Your tasks will include:Detailed responsibilities:
• Develop insights-led communications and campaigns which are fresh, creative and brand supportive to LE product and link with kids learning and parents as key audiences
• Liaise with multiple business functions as the leading function, including commercial, experience, global functions, etc. to drive up the growth of LEAS market.
• Will have accountability for a range of marketing specialties, such as media, digital, PR, EC and etc.
• Drive retail creative excellence through strong retail thinking and kids learning insight.
• Closely work with global to understand the global strategy, positioning and support plan and influence the development of global portfolio & creative to ensure products and campaigns are relevant within China market.
• Experience and ability to lead, partner with and influence various functions (global portfolio and marketing or experience team, sales team, supply team, etc.) to drive up the growth of after school education business.
• Strengths to turn market and consumer opportunities outside into education afterschool growth and GTM opportunities by consumer insight, keen interest in kids learning and trends in afterschool market.
• Strong planning and communication capability from product development with global team, to local market implementation in centre level.
• Experience in guiding and working with creative agency, functional teams (media, digital, PR, Events and retail stores)
• Sharp sense of product, educational brand and kids learning.
• Strong marketing project management skills; experience working in a very fast paced environment while maintaining acute attention to detail and get things done at high quality.
• Strong capabilities to collaborate and influence internal cross-functions and external agencies to overcome obstacles.
Do you have what we are looking for?You must have:
• 6 years+ relevant working experience at Brand Marketing, preferably a brand management plus 2 years in digital content marketing experience.
• Prefer the experience in consumer goods or managing Retail business management or /Cosmetic/digital industry experiences is preferred.
• A proven track record of managing brand or portfolio and Marketing campaigns.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
• Identifies changes in customer, consumer and shopper needs
• Result orientation and strategic orientation
• Ability to travel both international and domestic
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get to work with some amazing people at LEGO and that’s a great thrill. It’s also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it’s a global company and we have immense ambitions for the brand, The LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that’s incredibly motivating.”