Machine Maintenance Engineer
Production and Technical
The LEGO Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play material for children, is looking for a [Machine Maintenance Engineer] to join our team.Guided by the company spirit: “Only the best is good enough”, we are committed to the development of children and seek to encourage and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. We believe that your goals and values may closely fit with ours.
Core Responsibilities1. Ensure the availability of production equipment to perform the tasks specified in the production plan while strictly meeting quality and efficiency requirements and budgets.
2. Plan and carry out preventive maintenance tasks; put new machinery and equipment into operation and perform administration related to these activities in compliance with company standards and other effective legal regulations.
3. Divide labor for maximum efficiency of fulfilment of tasks and ensure prudent management of interpersonal resources.
4. Set personal targets matching company objectives; systematically monitor and analyses those targets; continue to take improvement initiatives to meet objectives.
5. Prepare operating and maintenance instructions and keep documentation necessary for equipment up-to-date
6. Continue to monitor the condition of equipment put into operation and work out a regular maintenance plan
7. Train operators of new equipment
8. Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers
9. Liaise with local and global partner organizations (engineering, productions, maintenance etc. units) Support ideas and proposals for improvement and assist in their implementation.
10. He/she is obliged to handle his/her tasks observing the basic rules of safety and health protection concerning his/her occupation meanwhile keeping the workplace tidy and clean.
11. He/she is obliged to use means of personal protection and working tools according to their intended purpose and to do his/her best not to expose colleagues and the environment to dangers.
12. During work he/she is obliged to wear outfit not endangering health and corporal integrity and to keep the related rules of industrial safety.
13. He/she is obliged to work in a way that excludes polluting of the environment, to selectively collect wastes produced and to observe fully the rules of environmental protection valid in the Factory.
14. He/she is obliged to keep the Product Safety Rules at the Company.
Play your part in our team succeeding1. Secure Equipment Reliability & Integrity, fully Support Production with Optimized Cost
2. Ensure the availability of production equipment to perform the tasks specified in the production plan while closely meeting quality and efficiency requirements and budgets.
3. Plan and carry out preventive maintenance tasks; put new machinery and equipment into operation and perform administration related to these activities in compliance with company standards and other effective legal regulations.
Do you have what it takes?• Junior college or Bachelor degree
• At least 5 years of experience in the field.
• Good Project management skill.
• Has been certified of electric.
• Works on PC, such as MS Office, SAP
• English and Mandarin frequency.
• Good Project management skill.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Always want to be better
LEGO employees always want to help other LEGO employees
That we have a unique product for children, we need committed people at every step of the production process. These people are true enthusiasts who share a passion of creating world class quality 24 hours a day every day of the year.