LEGO Continuous Improvement Business Partner
Czech Republic, Kladno
Would you like to support the LEGO Group by leading strategic initiatives and building a sustainable continuous improvement mindset across the company? Are you passionate about Lean, do you think Continuous Improvement, and do you want to add value in a mBesides that, are you curious how we decorate minifigures and other elements? Here is the opportunity to become a member of the Kladno LEGO Continuous Improvement (LCI) team.
Drive productivity, build capabilities and simplify daily work• Lead and participate in Local LCI improvement activities supporting the Business strategy
• Coach and provide sparring to a production leadership team (responsible for decorating elements) in implementing LEGO Continuous Improvement (LCI) tools, processes, behaviors and mindset
• Set and follow parameters for improvement, suggest new improvements in the pad printing decoration department
• Train and coach teams to identify opportunities to simplify how we work and eliminate waste on a daily basis.
Mutual value creationIn this role, you are a valued business partner, coach and motivator across the organization. The main purpose is to improve Kladno’s performance in terms of responsiveness and productivity by aligning, simplifying and improving processes, increasing problem-solving skills and increasing change readiness. You work with numerous internal stakeholders and make sure they have everything they need in terms of LCI knowledge and insights to perform at their best. This position is based in Kladno, Czech Republic, where you will be part of the local LCI team and report to the LCI Director for EU Packing.
Continuous Improvement Professional with can-do attitude• Preferably 4 years of hands on experience in transitioning from traditional processes to Lean/OPEX/CI processes within manufacturing environment
• Preferably experience with pad printing decoration
• Experience in applying Project management methods (PMP/Agile), proven results in terms of lead-time reduction, quality improvement, cost reduction or others
• You use your strong networking, collaboration, presentation and communication skills to build trust with your stakeholders quickly.
• Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
• Fluent both English and Czech
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application, please use the APPLY NOW button or send us your applications via www.lego.com/jobs .