Key Account Representative
Job location:Enfield, CT
Core Responsibilities• Joint Business Planning - Contribute to the strategic framework of the Arts & Crafts and Department Store Channel business plans, in partnership with the Sr. Director, by having responsibility for all elements of the the operational platform in the Joint Business Planning process. Innovation and sustainable and profitable growth will be key focus areas.
• Customer and Demand Planning. Leverage and help improve the Customer Planning Process to achieve/exceed sales results, deliver the Customer Value Proposition, and increase profits for LEGO and customers in this channel. Collaborate with Demand Planning, as well as with CPM on customer shipment and consumer sales forecasts. Drive alignment between the customer/channel business plans and the internal LEGO demand plan. This position is also responsible for making adjustments based on actual vs. planned performance and modifying promotional, tactical & launch shipments accordingly throughout the year.
• Inventory Planning & Management - Accountable for turns, inventory, and markdown performance for the customers in this channel. Leverage understanding of factors that impact turns to drive inventory management innovation across all store segments. Accountable for supporting CPM in the management and execution of the short term demand signal and order flow.
• P/L and Trade Spend Management – Accountable for effective and efficient use of CTT and other trade funds with customers in this channel to drive sales growth and brand development while achieving optimal ROI
• Tactical Item Planning and Development - Will work in close collaboration with the tactical planning and development process and stakeholders to deliver deliver necessary seasonal and other out of aisle placements.
• Team leadership – Positively contribute to team dynamics on the Key Account team, as well as in the broader organization, by fostering a team environment that is conducive to respect, constructive challenge, support, and creative thinking. Additional focus will be on coaching & feedback in support of team member IDPs and broader organizational development.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs a department, the sales team is responsible for delivering on the Customer Value Proposition for each customer in accordance with the channel segmentation portion of the Go-To-Market strategy.
The focus of this position within the Sales Department is to ensure operational excellence in support of the strategic relationship with all customers and call points accross the Arts & Crafts and Department Stores Channel,(ACDS) specifically but not limited to Michaels, JOANN Stores, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, etc.
Do you have what it takes?• Enfield based position, though the position requires domestic travel as necessary to interface with customers and manage the business.
• 2-5 years related experience in consumer packaged goods and 2 years of selling experience or customer relationship preferred.
• Has exceeded performance expectations in all prior positions held.
• Demonstrates key core competencies as viewed by Sales Leadership Forum, including leadership, negotiation skills, analytical abilities, decision making, strong communication skills, team orientation, and integrity.
• Must also have strong planning, organizational and execution skills, and be self motivated.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“As part of Americas Market Group, this Field Sales position is responsible for managing partnerships with a wide variety of customers, having direct impact on leading long term, sustainable growth for both our customers and the LEGO Group. …”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.