Key Account Manager - Toy Specialist
Key Account Management
Are you a passionate Key Account manager that wants to deliver the best results with our toy specialist partners?Would you like to innovate and find new growth opportunities for the LEGO Group? If the answer is yes, then read below and apply!The LEGO Group is currently looking for a Key Account Manager – toy specialist channel to join our office in France, Paris! In this role you are challenged with supporting our channel strategy whilst managing and developing some of our major accounts within the business unit!
Your specific tasks include:• We are looking for you to bring a strategic approach to our customer partnership, implementing
plans for growth based on healthy flow, inventory management and shoppers insights.
• As an experienced KAM you will seek growth opportunities, build and monitor the implementation of our customer business plans embedding strong digitalisation and e-commerce dimension.
• You will negotiate annual agreements optimizing the trade investment strategy in a mutual value creation and customer driven mindset
• Your input will be very valuable when it comes to our channel selling storyline.
• Lead the collaboration with other departments around the customer such as Marketing, Trade-Marketing, Operations and Finance
• We need you to be part of our S&OP process and take responsibility for improving the monthly forecast quality.
Challenges and Opportunities
We expect drive, we empower and develop people and we share in every team meeting what we learned this past week. Trying things, creating solutions and achieving success together in order to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow” with amazing LEGO toys is what motivates us.
You will be given a fantastic opportunity to maintain/grow our offering to our valuable customers by developing and collaborating closely with our toy specialist accounts. This is an important sales channel that continues to need innovation and someone like you to bring fresh ideas and develop strong partner relationships. You will negotiate with our partners to make sure we are given priority and the most favourable mutual outcome.
Do you have what it takes?• You are an experienced key account manager who has worked in a retail environment with a proven experience in e-commerce. Knowledge of the toy market would be desirable
• Proven ability to manage both internal & external stakeholders and influence at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills with a problem-solving mindset
• You will be able to negotiate the most favorable outcome and deliver innovative solutions with national accounts
• Having demonstrated your ability to operate in a highly seasonal category will be a plus
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Fluent in French & English is a must
• Degree Educated
Bringing it to Life
“This role is an opportunity to join an exciting, fast-moving, innovative and trendsetting brand. To help strengthen even further our market position, we are looking for talented people and experts, fully living our company values, being motivated by further (inter)national opportunities within The LEGO Group“
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.