Junior IT Supporter
Are you passionate about LEGO bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring joy to millions of children and adults all over the globe?If you have a strong interest for IT and willingness to become part of a great team whose main focus is to help our colleagues around the world, then it sounds like we would like to hear from you!
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES• Internal IT support via phone, chat and e-mail to end users locally and globally.
• Handle standard Service Requests
• Solving 1st and later on 2nd level issues reported by fellow employees or escalate them to the next level in the support chain.
• Actively collaborates with other colleagues within the organization to achieve common goals. Participate in IT projects either locally or globally.
PLAY YOUR PART IN OUR TEAM SUCCEEDING
The primary focus of the global IT Supporter team is to provide a helping hand to our colleagues globally within The LEGO Group, when it comes to an IT issue.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?• Secondary school degree
• Fluency in English (both written and oral)
• Interest for IT
• High level of problem solving skills
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Attention to details, ability to prioritize effectively
• Customer focus, service minded
• Willingness to travel up to 5-10 days per year
• Willingness to work in shifts (24/7)
IT’S AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVE THESE
• At least secondary school degree in IT/English or from a related field
• Relevant previous experience within the field of IT or where fluent English was needed
• Experience with/knowledge about the following: Microsoft Windows, Office, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange
GLOBAL FAMILY, COMMON GOALSNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.”
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEGO FAMILYCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV