Do you have what it takes to be a trusted advisor translating business requirements into solid IT solutions – working with Procurement, Distribution and Tax/Customs Solutions?You will play key part of the Business Technology (Manufacturing & Supply Chain) team and join a group of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues who have the global responsibility for designing, developing and maintaining IT solutions.
Core Responsibilities• Participates in projects/initiatives by completing tasks as assigned by project manager/Product Owner via the team and oversees that solutions are implemented accordingly to design and guidelines.
• Participates in prototyping, creation of functional design specifications, data and function mapping.
• Provides support in the form of advice and analysis of user/operational issues and use the analysis to formulate a resolution.
• Understands and lives the IT Strategic Principles and Design Principles for Architecture Excellence.
• Has up to date knowledge for applications and integration best practices inside own area.
Play your part in our team succeedingBusiness Technology – Supply Planning and Distribution supports the supply chain from procurement of materials utilized in production till the Finished goods are delivered at the Local Warehouses.
We collaborate within the LEGO organization to support and develop technology based solutions.
Focus areas are:
• Participate in workshops and initiatives to incorporate new requirements into our IT landscape
• Play a key role in design, development and implementation of new IT solutions
• Engage with stakeholders globally
• Safeguard the quality and reliability of our IT systems, by continuously improving them
• Ensure that functionality and design meet best practice
• Contribute to the team with new knowledge and great team spirit
• Collaborate with other IT teams, external suppliers and off-shore development teams
The position will be instrumental in working with our product in relation to procurement, Distribution and Tax/Customs solutions within BT MST Supply Planning and Distribution.
The IT consultant will focus on supporting and innovating the technology products making sure LEGO business is able to fulfill their business targets. He/she will also be a trusted advisor in the translation of business requirements into solid IT solutions within the areas: Masterdata, Materials movements, Distribution of materials, Procurement and Country of origin and other tax related data – in the IT disciplines of Prototyping, Business Requirements, Gap Analyses, Data Modeling, Process and integration methods.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has:
• A Graduate/Post graduate educational background in preferably technical or business streams (Engineering/Business/computer Science or equivalent)
• IT, Supply Chain or other commercial education is an advantage
• 3+ years experience and knowledge in SAP ECC (mainly MM, SD, LE, PP) data model and application
• Experience in leading/working in smaller groups of internal developers/consultants and 3rd party consultants
• Experience and relevant knowledge about integration methods with SAP and 3. Party products
• An analytical, Data gathering approach
• A strong ability to understand complex system landscape configuration considering the E2E view
Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Are resultoriented and motivated to deliver strong results
• Have the ability to work in a global team across time zones and collaborating with different types of cultures
• Demonstrate a consistent and open communication style
• Communicate complex concepts clearly with both technical and functional teams
• Actively seeks opportunities for continuously improving the specialist knowledge within own area
• Are curious and have the ability to quickly get into topics, aquire and apply knowledge
• Comply to principles and guidelines
• Have advanced English skills – written and oral
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this highly important role, you help us take procurement, distribution and our foreign trade solutions to the next level. In return, you will work with a world-class brand and world-class people