Internship in Finance services – Tax Operations
Czech Republic, Kladno
Are you proactive, highly motivated university student with Financial background?Do you want to explore business environment and get hands on experience in our Business Service Operations in Kladno, Czech Republic in the area of Tax Operations for EMEA?
We offer this opportunity to University students of Bachelor or Master studies passionate about Finance who are willing to work in multicultural environment in team located in KladnoLEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85-year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“. Working for us will give you an experience the pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility to deliver LEGO mission: ‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow’.
Nowadays, the LEGO factories, offices, brand stores and manufacturing sites are placed in different places all over the world. To ensure the support with financial and personnel transactional processes globally, three Shared service centers were founded in 2016. One of them is located in Kladno, Czech Republic. This Shared service center supports our colleagues in Financial and HR transactional processes.
To enjoy and succeed in Internship role you need to:• Be a student of Bachelor or Master degree in area of Business, Management, Finance or related
• Be proactive, curious and flexible
• Have a great level of English (other European language on active level is an advantage)
• Have real passion for Tax, Finance and numbers
• Be willing to work in Kladno (company bus from Prague – Nádraží Veleslavín or Zličín available)
Furthermore you will be able to:• Get connected to LEGO brand and get practical experience from real job
• Work in specific team related to your study program, support us with specific projects
• Work up to 20 hours a week (DPČ – agreement to perform work) for a period of 6 months to 1 year or longer
• Work in friendly, international modern working environment
• Have the chance to get full-time job in BSO or potentially other teams in LEGO afterwards
• Participate at the regular technical trainings organized by the Tax Ops. team
Specifically in the area of Tax Operations you would be responsible for:• Preparation of the Indirect Tax Returns for some of the EMEA region companies
• Collaboration with the external advisor in the area of the corporation income tax calculation
• Collaboration with the external advisors when solving the compliance issues
• Participation at the projects of the Tax Ops. department
• Performance of the tax controls for the indirect and direct tax area
• Working with SAP, Blackline and other tools
• Collaboration within the international team