Insights and Analytics Manager
Product Design/ Development
Are you interested in securing our insights and optimizing our experiences? You will be assessing the performance and behaviour of consumers using experiences created for the specific audience.The insights and analytics manager is supporting the audience team by ensuring we have the right tracking and dashboards to easily pull the data we need to optimize the experience.
The role will also be carrying out ad hoc analysis, both in agreement with Product Leads and on own initiatives.
Core Responsibilities• Will be assisting product leads with analytics to assess the performance of experiences and features and establish analytical foundation for improvements
• Working with the product teams (KE and DAD) to ensure tracking towards defined objectives are established when developing products and features
• Providing ad hoc analysis to power decision making and optimization of experiences
• Securing close alignment with Advanced Analytics
• Working with product teams to ensure tracking in experiences
• Based on requirements brifed in she will be working on dashboards and ‘Ad hoc analysis’
• Align analytics needs from Advanced Analytics
• Set up funnels, dashboards and tools for product owners to use
Play your part in our global success.Kids Engagement is the business setting direction for the future of our own developed apps such as LEGO Life, LEGO TV & LEGO Movie Maker App suite of Kids Experiences that has evolved on top of LEGO.com in order to drive more engagement and at the end of day drive more LEGO sales.
We have buildt and are investing in growing the user base for digital experiences across the entire ecosystem with more focus on integration of different user experiences.
The Analytics Manager works to continuously improve the tracking set-up across LEGO experiences in alignment with many stakeholders in TLG. Prioritizing limited time between many experiences and stakeholders looking for analytics support. Working with and aligning with analytics focused roles sitting in different parts of the LEGO organisation.
Do you have what it takes?There are more ways to the ideal candidate. You might bring:
• Either a Bachelors degree in Computer Science
• Minimum a Bachelor in Business Admin focussing on analytics
• 5-7 years experience as analyst
• Very strong analytical competences and mindset
• SQL experience
• Ability to translate data to valuable insights and recommendations
• Experience in defining tracking parameters towards key objectives
• Using data and have ability to deep dive in to issues and animalities to identify root causes and solutions
• 20-25 days travel per year
• Previous demonstrable experience with analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, etc
• Proactive and demanding around quality of data and strong believer that good insights are only as good as the data it uses
As our team is very international you have to be able to speak and write English effortlessly
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”This is a unique opportunity to be at the cutting edge of agile digital experience development within one of the most loved kids brands in the world – the LEGO Group. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?”