Do you want to join us inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?Are you ready to join us for this exciting opportunity?
Core Responsibilities• Act as a recognized HR leader for responsible sites (related entities) by providing all HR operational related support to both employees, people leaders, as well as remote HR partners
• Be responsible to lead the local benefit scheme review and adjustment by working closely with global reward team, to ensure both global/regional consistency and local nuance
• Oversee and manage end-to-end execution of People Policies, Programs and Processes impacting the employees for Shenzhen site
• Regular review and improve HR related policies / guidelines in accordance with applicable law & legislation (labor, data/ GDPR) through collaboration with relevant stakeholders as needed (e.g. internal auditing, legal counsel, external auditing, etc.)
• per local labor legislation and organizational needs
• Improve employee / leader’s experience through close partnership with remote HR BSO team and jointly driving more effective operational processes (e.g. onboarding check-in, employee change, employee exit, master data maintenance, etc.)
• Support the rollout of HR core processes for the responsible sites from operations perspective and guide local leaders / employees per our operating model
• Owns the employee relations and operations agenda for the Shenzhen site. Enabling remote HR partners to facilitate employee relation related issues on the ground (including proposal, communication, legal document preparation, calculation, etc.)
• Be a good sparring partner for remote partners and local leaders by sharing the local people insights and org insights
• Drive employee activities for responsible sites with the support and alignment from both the local leadership team and social committee team (incl. planning, proposal, implementation)
• interfacing with functions such as Global Mobility, local Government labor bureaus Benefits execution on Korea site etc.
• Effectively represent the PO&D in this physically stand-alone role through active interaction with other related CoEs / Functions within / out side of the HR team (e.g.: BSO, Global Reward, Corporate legal, EHS, etc.)
Play your part in our team succeedingPeople Operations & Development (PO&D) organization includes 4 main areas: Talent Operations, Reward, Insights, Diversity & Inclusion and Partnering & Operations function.
Partnering & Operations organization covers HR (PO&D) Business partnering and regional / site operations.
• Partnering part focuses in developing and deploying the people & culture agenda in line with company’s strategic direction.
• Operations part is enabling both partners and leaders by providing regional / site backbone services, which includes local benefits, employee relations, HR policies and processes, etc.
The China & HK P&O team reports to the Global Partnering & Operations leader. It covers 3 main sites: JiaXing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen & HK. Key stakeholders include the China market group leadership team, all China based people leaders, remote Partners (ELT people partner, or Global function partner)
This Partnering & Operations Manager positions will be a site HR leader to driv all SZ site related HR Operations responsibilities. Key stakeholders include SZ Site Leadership Team, SZ based People leaders, Remote partner for Global Procurement, Remote partner for Quality, Remote partner for HK&TW BU (10% remote support to HK site)
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree preferred
• 8-10 years’ experience as HR Professional with a blended knowledge and understanding of compensation and benefits, HR operations, ER, preferably also a partnering experience
• Has good hands-on experience supporting multiple functions in a matrix organization
• Good exposure to multinational / multicultural environment
• Strong stakeholder management skill and proven ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships across the organization
• Good problem solving skill who can address complex problems in a simplified way
• Good project management skill to contribute / facilitate projects at global or regional level if needed
• Be able to collaborate with a wide group (physically and virtually)
• Preferably, experience in coaching and counselling people leaders and employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO® play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO® journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!