HR Business Partner, ANZ
Are you strong at HR Business Partnering and passionate about pursuing a challenging career in the LEGO Group?An exciting opportunity to be a part of the LEGO Group. You will contribute to implement the end to end People Operations & Development activities and get the opportunity to be a part of the ANZ leadership team.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Core Responsibilities• Key driver of all PO&D related activities for ANZ business
• Accountable to all different streams for implementation of PO&D activities
• Accountable for implementation of end to end people agenda in the ANZ business
• Coach and sparring partner for ANZ GM and leadership team, both at project conceptualization and implementation phase.
• Supports leadership team in org design, talent management and engagement agenda
• Accountable for governance in own area (org design principles i.e. spans and layers, FTR baseline etc).
• Leverages CoE’s as business needs arise that can be supported through our Operational teams
• Owns the employee relations and operations agenda for the market including interfacing with functions such as Global Mobility, Government bodies on labour issues, Benefits execution
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO`s People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organisation includes 4 main areas: Talent, Reward & Insights, Diversity & Inclusion and Partnering & Operations function.
Partnering & Operations organization covers HR (PO&D) Business partnering and also local operations that includes employee relations, benefits, policies and execution. The partnering organization is responsible for developing and deploying the people & culture agenda in line with TLG strategic direction. The operations organization serves as a backbone to enable the partners and the business in providing relevant solutions on people processes respecting geographical and site nuances.
The APAC Partnering & Operations team reports to the Global Partnering & Operations leader. Key stakeholders include the APAC Market group leadership team, APAC leaders, ELT people partners.
PO&D Partnering & Operations role for ANZ is a critical role and will support the People & Culture agenda for both countries (Australia & New Zealand), which is part of the Asia Pacific Market group.
This role will be part of the ANZ leadership team, reporting to the Regional head of Partnering & Operations, based in Singapore.
The main purpose of this role is to implement the end to end people agenda in ANZ based on the direction set by HR/ PO&D Leadership.
This role will also be the Site lead owning the HR operations agenda for the region - such as employee relations, compliance related work and the like.
Do you have what it takes?• Masters in HR/ Industrial relations
• 5-8 years experience as HR Professional (HR Partner role, ideally with some exposure to other support functions as well such as Comp & Ben, Mobility,..)
• Masters in HR/ Industrial relations.
• Experience in working in a global matrix organization
• Capable of establishing and managing good relations to many different units and people at all levels in the organisation
• Business understanding and some experience within project work and project tools
• Open minded, structured, and a strong collaborative mindset
• Strong stakeholder management
• Advanced in both spoken and written English
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia Pacific and change lives by bringing the LEGO® play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO® journey in Asia Pacific - then this is the call to action for you!”