Global Talent Attraction Manager (UK only)
United Kingdom, London
We are currently looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Manager,passionate about ensuring we continue to attract and source exceptional talent for many years to come!
An exciting journey ahead:The LEGO Group Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced colleague to join our global team, working in partnership with Regional Talent leaders and their teams across the world to develop global standards and best practice around sourcing methodologies and brand attraction techniques for general hiring and senior level roles and critical/hard to fill opportunities where only the best will do. Sound exciting?
This is what we are looking for:• Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally defining and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies
• Proven understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
• Ensure all sourcing and brand messaging is aligned to the LEGO Groups tone of voice and visual messaging
• Educator and trusted advisor on sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for regions across the globe
• Build external market intelligence and the understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations mapped to the LEGO group’s requirements around general, senior and critical hiring plans
• Identify target companies, user groups and professional associations leading to potential talent pools and qualified candidates for current and future needs
• Measure channel efficiency and developing actions for improvement if global standards not met
•Increase diversity of candidate pools and drive quality through better candidate segmentation and objectivity
What you will have in your toolbox:• Existing and validated experience in a similar global role, with solid experience of navigating a global matrix environment
• Ideal blend of agency and in-house experience within a Talent/TA team
• Outstanding experience of identifying and using sourcing and brand attraction tools and techniques combined with best in class employer brand experience
• Validated experience of brand attraction and sourcing and selection methodologies
• Strong behavioral traits around tenacity and focus, compassion and engagement coupled with a strong desire to do what’s right, not what is easy.
• Ability to effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects, communications, follow through, and candidate activities.
• Exercises excellent judgment on critical priorities that considers the needs of our candidates, clients and the business
What we can offer you:A purposeful place to be. Fun. Lots of it. A creative place to work, develop and grow. A highly talented team to learn from and contribute to. A competitive package and some exciting local benefits involving Theme parks and rides, great Barista made coffee, complimentary healthy snacks and regular clubs and events suited for everyone’s taste!
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE