Flow lead/ Manager specialist in Mould Qualification
Do you want to use your process and technical experience to be part of the Mould Qualification team?We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic global environment, with the focus on qualifying and optimizing moulds. Our main
customer is global supply chain in the LEGO Group.
Ensure high quality in existing LEGO elementsJoining MQ you will be part of a global team with colleagues in different countries, you will be collaborating closely with the entire value chain, supporting and trouble shooting at the different sites and together with different departments.
• Interact with internal stakeholders across the LEGO Group to make sure you understand our production platforms and future roadmap and to be able to decide the best solution on behalf of the entire value chain
• Ensure the right element quality, risk reduction and solid solutions through your process knowledge.
• Search for Lean improvement opportunities and share best practice across functions and across borders.
• Always looking for ways to improve the process and the way we handle things.
Collaboration and creativity go togetherOur goal is to inspire, motivate and engage children worldwide. Acting as the last link in the mould delivery chain, you are essentially the one to determine the most optimal solutions, from a process and mould perspective in a structured way. You thus impact the quality and cost of our bricks. You will be part of implementing new types of material, equipment, moulds, new technologies, and validating these. You contribute to making the LEGO vision of reaching 300 million children by 2032 come true.
Mechanical engineer, Toolmaker, Plast specialist.You are a team player, who can interact with many different types of stakeholders. You are comfortable making decisions. You understand the value of working according to standard, but also challenge them if they do not work. You have a data driven mindset and let data not feelings drive the agenda. You thrive with not knowing what the tasks are the next day.
• You are Mechanical engineer, or tool maker with experience within constructions, or plast specialist.
• You have 3-4 years of experience within moulding and moulds.
• You can take a holistic approach when troubleshooting and problem solving.
• You can translate data and do analysis.
• You communicate in English both in speak and writing.
• You have an End to end perspective.
Bringing it to lifeYou will be part of a global team therefor working hours can variate from day to day depending on the tasks. You will become an important team player in securing we utilize our full capacity globally.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.