Flagship Campaign Manager
A global family with a shared visionThe LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and quality shapes everything we do. When you join, we’ll give you all the support you need to help you reach your full potential with us. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play.
LEGO Retail MarketingAs there will be an aggressive expansion plan for LEGO Retail in China and APAC to provide an even better experience for our shoppers and consumers in LEGO Brand retail stores, we are looking for a candidate will be dedicated to the flagship campaigns planning and implementation for China/APAC LEGO Brand retail stores. Join us as an innovative professional to expand the LEGO® brand in Asia, strengthen our consumer engagement and inspire the builders of tomorrow.
Your tasks will include:- Full year LEGO Retail China marketing calendar planning with sufficient internal and external communications to help achieve the business target.
- Work closely with landlord and internal/ external stakeholders to seek cooperation opportunities and make it happen, helps to improve store awareness and footfall.
- Key connection with global Marketing planning team to translate global initiatives into local market, as well as developing local initiatives to share with global teams.
- Lead exclusive items launch plan and activities for LEGO Brand retail stores in China/APAC market
- Support new store opening project when it happens.
Do you have what we are looking for?EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7 years Marketing related experience, event management/PR communication experience will be a plus
Bachelor degree or above
- Passion for LEGO brand and working with kids
- Proactive and have a strong sense of curiosity, always ready to learn something new
- Well versed in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel etc., is detail oriented, well organized and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”