Electronics Development, Senior Manager specialist
Production and Technical; Product Design/ Development
Are you interested in supporting setting strategic direction on technology developing for cool play experiences?Would you like daily challenges developing innovative and technological play inventions enabled through your technical competences and value chain knowledge.
Core Responsibilities• Support setting strategic direction across hardware development with focus on product and process capabilities
• Encourage and actively use innovation in relation to customer and consumer needs to maximize play experience value
• Drive collaboration within and across functions and understand end to end implications of decisions
• Drive cross organizational projects and platform development at a tactical level across the full value chain
• Motivated to deliver results in a collaborative environment, suggesting improvements and focusing on risk mitigation
• Participate throughout the full value chain from early concept exploration to mass production
Play your part in our team succeedingIn Product Technology - Electronics, we strive towards being the electronic competence center at LEGO, a competent, inspiring and value adding business partner. We strive to develop state of the art technology component in cross-functional team, which helps create play value and play experiences for our end users.
The main objectives for an engineering manager specialist in Product Technology are to help increase the electronic competence level across the full the value chain.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor of Science or similar electronics engineering background
• Combined with a business administration or simerlar education will be a plus
•High level of electronic development experience
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional technology product development, from early concept exploration to product introduction
• Minimum 10 years experience in product development, preferable in consumer products
• Motivated and focused on team collaboration. Energized by winning together.
• Instruct and technical coach colleagues
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities
• Travelling 4-6 weeks a year
• Creative and open for new possibilities / scenarios
• Adaptive to changes
• English – written and spoken, advanced level
• Danish – written and spoken, advanced level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Flemming Bundgaard on +45 79 50 64 67.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We strive to develop LEGO relevant technologies which enriches the LEGO play experience in a fun and creative way.