EHS Information Specialist
Health and Safety
Are you interested in delivering impactful information handling and cutting edge data analysis and reporting?Bring your digital expertise to the table and take the lead on stabilizing our global reporting platform (SAP EHSM), perform thorough data analysis and develop structured reporting set-up.
Core Responsibilities• Ensure good ‘in-data’: Investigates all accidents and near misses that are logged in SAP to ensure identification of root cause, containment and corrective actions are completed
• Analyze the EHS data in SAP and develop a reporting structure incl. trend graphs and share globally
• Train in incident reporting tools (SAP) and incident data tools (Power BI)
• Advise and consult the global EHS function in incident reporting – be the go-to person
• Be the superuser on SAP EHSM
Play your part in our global successThe global EHS & Machine Safety Department is driving the global alignment and standardization of EHS, setting direction in the EHS area for the whole LEGO Group including the local QEHS department on the production sites. This entails particularly managing the global EHS ESH data and the safety KPI, like lost time injury frequency.
Do you have what it takes?Your educational background can be diverse, such as bachelor level in engineering, IT or similar – the most important thing is that you have concrete experience with SAP EHSM, SAP Fiori, Business Intelligence, and Power BI. Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Have experience with a global production company
• Like data mining and have a good understanding of data structure and structured reporting
• Curios about how to build a link between data and reality
• Are fluent in English
As a person, you are analytical and passionate about data management and data quality as well as dedicated about meeting deadlines. The ideal candidate is also:
• A strong team player
• Customer focused
• Able to work independently and structured with own responsibilities
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
‘Solid and valid data is the basis for professional reporting and hence creating the basis for sound decision making’.