eCommerce Manager – Product Assortment
Do you want to join us and make difference for the EC team?
The role is to work closely with other Key account and marketing managers who share the common target to grow the business in a sustainable method.To support e-commerce long-term growth, we need a Key Account Manager for EC platform focusing on product, who will take full responsible for products associated business within a dedicated channel.
Core Responsibilities• Develop and update the assortment and pricing strategy based on a channel’s shopper insight;
• Lead a channel’s product life cycle management, from launch plan to exit plan;
• Co-lead and implement Novelty plan with marketing manager, and more focus on channel aspect, such as listing, mechanism, activities’ application, etc.;
• Propose Novelty and promotion handshakes and work closely with demand planning team to provide accurate demand plan on SKU level;
• Take charge of the inventory management, collaborate with clients’ replenishment team to give weekly order suggestion to keep a reasonable in-stock rate & stock turns and send signals to other KAMs when the stock turn is going up and actions are needed;
• Support as a liaison between sales team and brand marketing team, to keep the transparent communication.
Play your part in our team succeeding• Establish a profound knowledge of products and shoppers, to become the internal experts;
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree
• MBA is a plus
• Work well independently and as part of a team; Positive and self-motivated with a can-do attitude;
• Exceptionally meaningful analytical skills and proven capability to use data to facilitate business decisions;
• Great interpersonal skills and a ability to lead presentations on complex business issues;
• 5~8 years’ experience in inventory management, demand planning, or merchandising, experience in e-Commerce platform is preferred.
• Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially excel.
• Project experiences
• Can be communicated in English both written and oral
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE