e-Commerce Senior Key Account Manager – Ali platform
Key Account Management
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?With proven experience in both online and offline key account management, you are expected to build trusted relationship with one of the biggest players of e-Commerce – Ali Group and to bring the LEGO play experiences to many more children in China!
Core Responsibilities• Be responsible for e-Commerce business plans, demand plans and P&L.
• Achieve and exceed business results together with high potential e-Commerce team
• Develop and implement digital customer strategy and activation plans in Ali
• Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities with focus on digital and support from functional experts
• Build strategic business partnership with e-Commerce platform
• Establish healthy business relationship with platforms and retailer
• Further develop strong relationships with customers
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The e-Commerce team is building a sustainable and healthy business platform. We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence. China e-Commerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different e-Commerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision making through our valued e-Commerce insight and expertise.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in e-Commerce Key Account Management.
• Strong business understanding of the online market
• Knowledge and experience in digital sales and e-Commerce marketing required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Powerpoint
• Background in FMCG/ Toy industry with strong network with Tmall.com/ Taobao.com strongly preferred
• KAM experience of offline channel(s) is a plus
• People Management experience will be an advantage
• Strong analytical capabilities with expertise in driving online operation KPIs
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
• Excellent negotiation and communications skills
• Ability to build long-lasting relations
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”