Director, US Sales
Are you interested in engaging with stakeholders to make an impact in our Channel Development team?Work with a team that is commercially responsible for driving the LEGO Group business in external retailers in alignment with business plans and growth expectations?
Core Responsibilities• Implementation of the strategic framework for New Channel Development
• Achieve/exceed sales result expectations, develop customer relationships, and increase profits for LEGO
• Develop brand awareness to the customer buying, planning, and marketing functions.
• Develop and sustain close collaborative interaction with customers’ buying, planning, replenishment, and internal colleagues across many disciplines within LEGO.
• Strong negotiation and customer management skills, as well as responsiveness and attention to detail.
• Responsible for developing and executing rich and engaging customer business plans that achieve scorecard objectives.
• Deliver the agreed upon profit contribution in line with the overall company revenue and profit objectives. Management of promotional funding and collaboration with customers on how to best utilize funds while focusing on driving sales in a profitable manner.
• Support and coach team members on the business team to ensure capability development of KAM skills and best in class Customer Pulse results.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis Director role is responsible to deliver on new channel development objectives by managing our end-to-end B2B engagement with new channels. We are looking for someone who can open and manage multiple business partners with increasing complexity and interdependency, in a market that requires great agility and flexibility. Collaboration with colleagues to break down barriers and achieve results is a critical component to this role.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor's degree in a business related field
• 5+ years related experience in consumer packaged goods
• 3-5 years of external partner engagement experience
• Exceeded performance expectations in all previous positions held
• Strong planning, organizational, and execution skills, and self-motivation
• Learning and teaching high level KAM expertise including strategic negotiation skills, strategic planning, inventory management, forecasting, team building, and turning strategic plans into accomplishments.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, strong end-to-end value chain knowledge, exceptional collaboration skills, results orientation, and flexibility in a dynamic team environment.
• Managed within an established budget.
• Presented oneself as a role model and a team player.
• Willingness to Travel – as needed (monthly domestic travel)
• Relocation offered
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.