Digital Marketing Manager
Czech Republic, Praha 3
We are currently opening a new role which may interest experienced marketeers in digital area who have innovative thinking and are not afraid to set the direction and drive the digital marketing agenda within CZ and SK market.
Don’t miss the opportunity to help shaping the frame of the whole digital marketing area for one of the most prestigious toy brands in the world.
Main tasks, challenges and responsibilities:
• Optimizing digital campaigns within pre-defined REEMEA digital framework; setting up local markets KPIs setup and tracking
• Deep digital campaign analysis and formulating implications for future in collaboration with the regional team
• Local language owned content deals across relevant country specific platforms
• Driving joint discussion between local marketing and sales team
• Supporting customer specific projects based on regionally developed solutions; connecting awareness part (driven by Brand Managers) and conversion part (driven by Sales teams)
• Driving regionally defined always-on shopper approach – tweaking passion points to CZ and SK specific needs and implementing them on owned platforms (mainly LEGO.com)
• Identifying customers’ digital media platforms and its utilization as part of integrated Drive Period Campaigns within regionally defined playbooks
This role will be part of the marketing team which is responsible for CZ and SK market and will be working closely with the regional REEMEA team. Her/his key stakeholders will be regional digital marketing, local marketing and local sales team. This position sits in our Prague office and is for indefinite period. The main challenge for this role is to drive efficiency in Digital Mkg area within REEMEA regionally pre-defined framework and Ways of Working.
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree is a plus (field of Marketing, Business, Management)
• Complex digital marketing experience from agency or premium consumer brand (3+ years)
• High level of understanding of global technical platforms in the digital world from the content distribution to the advertising perspective
• Deep understanding of digital channels measurement and ability to connect digital KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives from awareness to purchase
• Track record of designing and rolling-out innovative projects in Digital Marketing Area
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Hands-on, independent and flexible working style
• Fluent English, Advanced Czech is a big plus
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment; we are rather a small office in Prague, but it means we are really close to one another
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
• Many other attractions and perks that come with the job in a family owned company with a long tradition and history, come and see for yourself!