Digital Marketing Manager - Budapest / Bucharest
Hungary, Budapest; Romania
Are you passionate about LEGO bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring happiness to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Here you have the chance to make a major impact on LEGO’s digital presence within our HU/RO Business unit.
- Optimizing digital campaigns within pre-defined REEMEA digital framework to local requirements and focuses.
- Set up and track local markets’ digital KPIs.
- Deep digital campaign analysis and formulating implications for future.
- Supporting LEGO owned digital eco-system (LEGO.com, LEGO Life, YouTube Channel) on BU level (Hungary/Romania/Adriatic/Bulgaria).
- Local language owned content placement across relevant country specific platforms (e.g. VOD services, local Kid’s websites and YT channels,…).
- Setting local direction for Social Media presence.
- Single point of contact for Sales team in the area of campaign playbook.
- Drive regionally defined always-on shopper approach.
- Identifying customers’ digital media platforms and its utilization as part of integrated Drive Period Campaigns within regionally defined playbooks.
PLAY YOUR PART IN OUR TEAM SUCCEEDING
- Digital Marketing Manager will drive digital agenda forward on BU level and will help marketing and sales teams to build and utilize digital capabilities in their daily tasks.
- Key stakeholders for this position are Regional Digital Marketing Team members, BU Marketing Team and BU Sales Team members.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience.
- Complex digital marketing or e-commerce experience from agency or premium consumer brand for 3+ years.
- High level understanding of global technical platforms in digital world from content distribution and advertising perspective.
- Deep understanding of digital channels measurement and ability to connect digital KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives from awareness to purchase.
- Technical/digital skills of campaign set-up, tagging, tracking, etc.
- Analytics skills and tools knowledge (eg Google analytics)
- Track record of designing and rolling-out innovative projects in Digital Marketing area.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on, independent and flexible working style.
- Willingness to travel, when needed
IT’S AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVE THESE
- Proficiency in Hungarian or Romanian
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This position will have major impact on success of the digital presence of LEGO in Hungary/Romania/Adriatic/Bulgaria.
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEGO FAMILY
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.