Design Research and Strategic Foresight Manager
Market and Consumer Research
Are you passionate about creating future scenarios and using design thinking as a foundation for problem solving?
Use your strategic foresight etoolbox and expertise combined with your knowledge about current and future trends to help create consumer relevant and future proof innovation.
• Ensures focus on consumers as part of new experience development
• Builds the foundation and knowledge platforms for opportunity spaces and innovation projects from an outside in perspective
• Embeds strategic foresight as a cornerstone in innovation development to ensure future proof ideas
• Inspires and engages CPL and key stakeholders with trends and insights from Asia
• Arrange and facilitates workshops in relation to strategic foresight (future scenario creations) and in relation to insights and trend relevant for an opportunity space or innovation project
• Engages development teams in user driven research activities
• Collaborates with the Global Insights function on selected studies
• Actively contributes to idea and experience development and maturing in innovation projects
Play your part in our team succeeding
Creative Play Lab exists to build radically new, big, fun LEGO experiences that delights and inspires the builders of tomorrow. Innovation spans broadly from new play experience propositions, new business models, new Go To Markets strategies as well as strategic portfolio innovation in relation to our core propositions.
Through the use of strategic foresight, knowledge about current and new trends as well as deep knowledge about consumer needs, the Design Research and Strategic Foresight Manager ensures that the organization is creating consumer relevant and future proof innovation.
Do you have what it takes?
• Educational background within Design, Innovation, Strategic Foresight, Insights and Research, Strategy and business development, Marketing and Business, Psychology (Bachelor or Masters Degree)
• Has 5+ years of experience working with user driven research, insights and trends, strategic foresight
• Has experience working within Innovation in terms of new experience/product development, business model development, service design development
• 5+ year of experience within the field of Innovation from Design consultancy, Innovation Agency, Research agency focused on Innovation, Business consultancy focused on Innovation
• 5+ years of experience with Design Thinking, Strategic foresights, setting up user focused research and research in general.
• 5+ years of experience setting up and facilitating insights and foresights workshops
• 5+ years of working helping a team to translate innovation ideas into viable business propositions
• 5+ experience working with foresights and trends and translating them in creative ways into SO WHAT for a business or a project.
• A creative, inspiring and engaging presenter and facilitator
• A team player that thrives working with high level of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Experience working based on scrum is an advantage
• Is proactive a self driven and not afraid to initiate new things (projects, tools, processes)
• A strong influencer of others with good abilities to create followership
• Working remotely with a team is not a barrier
• Willing to travel 60+ days per year up (internationally)
• Excellent English communication skills - Advanced
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Are you passionate about creating innovation that children of tomorrow will love? Then join us in creating new LEGO innovation that is user centric and future focused. This is a unique role in the industry that will empower you to help shape the future of LEGO play and help children around the world develop 21st century life skills.