Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Supply and Demand
Are you ready to join a playful and dynamic working environment filled with colours to brighten up your day? Look no further and apply!Bring your supply chain expertise in demand planning to ensure that kids all over the world receives their LEGO!
Core Responsibilities• Participate S&OP processes and meeting involving BU sales, marketing and operations support. Contribute by giving short to medium term views to bring participants to alignment on forecast flow, including selling-in, consumer-sales and inventory target for the BU
• Find opportunity to drive positive impact to operations critical metric (in-stock, stock turn, excess inventory, OTIF, etc.) by improving forecast quality, so BU and regional operation could plan according the right demand signals across different planning systems
• Perform demand plan submission on monthly basis to translate forecast into system demand signals in material level
• Owner of demand and supply balancing (demand management) process through documentation, training and best practice sharing. Adapting the regional / global demand management process / deliverables to fit the BU need, capability and characteristics.
• Work with stake-holders in daily operations subject to ensure smooth operations in product delivery. Take proactive and preemptive actions to improve customer product delivery experience
• Lead projects for new process deployment in operations for the organization
Play your part in our team succeedingMarket Operations aims to deliver quality products and services to the local market efficiently to exceed customer service expectations.
With the responsibility from planning to execution to deliver great end-to-end supply chain experience to customer, we work closely with internal and external parties to create planning from business to operational level. We owns processes to bring the BU together to deliver accurate single plan of consensus, to drive business with clear directions.
We act also as the front-end of customer experience thru order-to-delivery management. We work closely with customer to fulfil their requirements, and also procedural compliance.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
• Proficiency in MS Excel, SAP BI Suite, Power BI and competent in developing SQL queries for basic data management / analytics
• Driving / Deploying S&OP process for a sizable company with internal and external stake-holders, and in a matrix organization
• Planning experience in retail industry.
• Hands-on experience on SAP APO DP, SAP SD and MM, JDA planning
• Data analysis and dashboard building / driving experience to uphold a solid S&OP discussion, and good accuracy performance
• Understanding of SAP MRP and ATP subjects.
• Office 365 on enabling process / task automations
• Background for data analysis, reporting, visualization (include and not limiting to MS Excel / KNIME analytics platform / Tableau / Python / R for statistical analysis)
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.