Demand Planner (9 months contract)
Supply and Demand
Do you love working across Sales and Marketing teams in developing an accurate SKU level forecast?Do you thrive in a fast-pace and vibrant working office environment? Are you passionate in delivering the best-in-industry demand planning and execute best practice order management and customer service?
Singapore is a part of the Asia Pacific market group and Singapore & Malaysia business unit. Singapore is a sales subsidiary whose main function is to manage and execute the sales and marketing of LEGO products specific to the Singapore market.
Our main goals are to ensure that we deliver brand access, consumer lifetime value, consumer driven operations and integrated marketing championship.
As a Demand Planner, you will develop and deliver a portfolio or account demand plan that takes input from both Marketing and Sales, facilitates agreement with Marketing/Sales on plan and prepares plan and recommendation for SGMY Leadership Team along with assumptions/risk assessment for final approval of formal submission of BU SGMY
Your specific tasks include:• Monthly work with Sales on account flow plan incorporating investment & activity plan
• Develop an accurate SKU level piece forecasting by month through exception based planning, and do submission via APO
• Work with both Marketing and Sales on SKU level transition plan, track execution and call out risk and drive agreement when off-track
• Manage portfolio productivity with Marketing/Sales by target setting and driving necessary action
• Drive agile action to address new demand trend at weekly cadence and incorporate the insight into long-term plan
• Weekly BPR chart preparation
• Weekly Visual Factory
• Weekly out of stock report
• LDC & Retail Inventory Management including 1HY & 2HY scrapping based on excess LDC inventory
• Launch & Exit Management
• Mini submission
• LDC cross flow
• Monthly Full Marketing Estimate Submission
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe scope of the SGMY Operations team is to deliver best-in-industry in-stock availability and retail stock turns with optimized operational cost via excellent demand planning and execute best practice order management and customer service. The department is a part of the Singapore & Malaysia BU.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years experience of forecasting or planning in a consumer products company (working experience involved S&OP preferred)
• 5+ years of using databases and information sources to determine trends.
• 5+ years experience working in cross-functional environment.
• Strong communication skills, has to be fluent in spoken and written English.
• 5+ years experience within FMCG or Branded goods company.
• Must have a commercial mind-set, should be persistent, self-motivated and highly driven , and must have a can do mentality.
• Must have a strong passion for working across function
• Proficient in MS Excel and analysis skill.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO® play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO® journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!” – Trade Marketing Director, APAC Marketing