Customs Trade Compliance Sr. Manager
Are you interested in supporting customs affairs in Lego?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring professional experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities1. Evaluate and advise on the customs impact for projects and ad hoc advisories for the in the region and also globally.
2. Trade compliance advices, being a link between the technical analysis from Planning & Structuring team and the business with specific reference to Operations. In addition, strong link to Distribution team and Shipping team to ensure tax governance.
3. Responsible for managing customs audits for the region and collaborate with the Tax Policy & Controversy Director. Managing relationships with customs authorities.
4. Tax Risk & opportunity finding and work with Planning & Structuring team (and other tax teams) to assure the mitigation plan is pursued.
5. Monitor local legislation & advises on trade compliance matters in line with framework set by Tax Policy & Controversy director and global experts.
Play your part in our team succeedingGlobal Strategic Tax & Customs has overall accountability for taxes all over the world including customs, direct and indirect tax, transfer pricing etc. Within this global function there are 4 functions – a Business Advisory function, a Tax Policy & Controversy function, a Planning & Structuring function and a Tax Governance function. Tax Operations & Compliance are handled in a separate and newly created share service (BSO tax) team.
The Customs Trade Compliance Sr. Manager is a role within the Business Advisory team reporting to the Head of Greater China Tax. The role is to be close to the business, advise the business on different projects and help creating visibility on taxes and lifting the strategic focus on taxes. Further to keep focus on local China customs developments and focus tax risk management, being able to detect, perceive and take actions on risks and opportunities.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree
• MIN 9 years work experience in Tax. The role is a specialist role on customs and trade compliance;
• Processing trade management experience required;
• COO knowledge is required;
• Retail and E-commerce experience preferred;
• Big 4 experience is preferred;
• In-house experience would be a plus
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE