Would you like to work for The LEGO Group as a Corporate Counsel, delivering impactful legal advice? Then we have the right job for you.Come with your "can do" attitude. Bring your legal toolbox and experience in handling both national and international matters, and help us guide our LEGO Education business.
Core ResponsibilitiesThis role will work with a Senior Corporate Counsel to:
• Provide legal advice and coordinate legal work to support global functions of LEGO Education business
• Promote stewardship and compliance agenda throughout LEGO Education business with focus on engagements with public bodies
• Prepare and negotiate agreements and other legal documents across LEGO Education business functions and range of legal areas #
including relating to distribution, licensing and partnerships
• Support with advice on legal and compliance issues relevant to product and software development, connected devices and technology
• Build strong relationships and knowledge within key internal stakeholder groups across the LEGO Education business.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis Corporate Counsel role sits within the corporate legal team supporting legal needs within the EMEA region. The role is specifically
focused on the LEGO Education business, and will frequently interact with legal colleagues in Asia and/or the Americas.
Do you have what it takes?• Law school/university degree at Master level.
• Minimum 5 years of (post-graduate) global experience from inhouse or private practice within the general commercial legal work field.
• Proven track-record in negotiations and stakeholder management at mid-level.
• Good commercial understanding.
• Solid experience drafting and reviewing complex commercial contracts within a variety of areas.
• Legal curiosity as well as appetite and ability to learn new skills and acquire knowledge.
• A positive mindset and a distinct #can-do# attitude
• Experience handling legal issues relating to public/private sector.
• Experience working with product distribution networks and/or IP (licensing, data and brand protection).
• Some traveling must be expected, likely not to exceed 30 days per year.
• English, advanced is required in writing and speech.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role #
and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember
to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE:
In this role, you will join a team of highly motivated and capable legal professionals, who share a passion for providing the optimal legal
support for continued commercial success of the LEGO Group.