Would you like to use your data and analytical skills to enable better financial decision making for our Jiaxing entity?Join our family now and provide value to the LEGO Group with your deep financial insights and knowledge!
Core Responsibilities- Drive the financial agenda in the business areas you support, including:
o Delivering on the Monthly Performance Reporting
o Taking ownership of financial estimates and ensuring oversight of cost/benefits
o Follow up on gaps in financial performance
o Ensuring that key trade-offs and financial implications are called out in business projects and decisions
o Delivering financial insights to business cases and securing right traction of cost and benefits
- Securing compliance and right governance in business processes
- Participating in standardization of processes globally
- Delivering on ad hoc analyses to secure increased value creation in the business
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Finance vision is to enable sustainable value creation, by leveraging our financial expertise and insight in co-piloting business development and decision making. Achieving this vision requires a strong organization of Finance Business partners, who have a depth of Finance expertise, coupled with a breadth of business understanding. Our Finance Business Partners work closely with the business leaders in driving the overall business development and defining and realizing the financial priorities in the business.
This position reports to the Director for Asia Manufacturing Finance, and it is the Finance Business Partner for the supporting functions in the factory (LCI, Planning, Quality and Procurement). In this position, you are able to challenge and unite stakeholders at many levels in an amicable and persistent manner. On top of this, the position plays a key role in consolidating and forecasting the development of the legal entity in Jiaxing.
Do you have what it takes?- Minimum bachelor degree in business economics/ finance/ accounting with excellent results
- 1-3 years of finance or accounting experience with min. 1 year is as business partner
- Work experience within international and/or manufacturing company
- Knowledge of construction projects or project controlling
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems
- Strong Excel and SAP/Business Warehouse knowledge
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work across cultures and time zones
- Strong willingness to learn and grow
- English in advanced level
- Fluent in Mandarin
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You will get a fantastic learning opportunity both professionally and personally where you will be working on a wide span of tasks ranging from operational to strategic. You will be an important team player where every day is about enabling value creation together with the business”