Can you help us ensure that Children around the world has the right to safe play experiences?As a Compliance Engineer you ensure that products in the LEGO portfolio are safe and compliant, and the products are safe by design, and meet all legal requirements.
Core Responsibilities• Contributes to ensuring that products in the LEGO portfoloio are safe and compliant with a particular focus on electric products and electronic components
• Manages approvals, and documents the compliance, of these products and components, covering e.g. EMC-aspects, chemical properties, Radio equipment approvals
• Assists in monitoring and documenting the development of regulatory requirements in standards and legislation, in the relevant area
• Collaborates internally with product developers and externally with 3rd party testing laboratories and certification bodies
Play your part in our team succeedingProduct Safety & Compliance contributes to building the LEGO Group’s reputation and to enable sales by ensuring that LEGO products are safe by design, and meet or exceed all legal requirements.
Children have the right to safe play experiences!
The Testing & Certification team:
We chemically approve raw materials and electronic components and ensure that all required product testing & certification is performed and documented prior to product launch.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor of science degree in electric or electronic engineering, or similar background
• Experience from work with product safety and/or compliance aspects within the consumer product sector, preferably in the area of electric/electronic products
• Result oriented and with proven ability to work both individually and in a team
• Used to working systematically and conscientiously with documentation and processes
• Interest and ability to build relations externally as well as internally
• Advanced English in speech and writing
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Only the best is good enough’ is the motto for ensuring the product safety and compliance.