Business Intelligence Manager (Korea)
South Korea, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Market and Consumer Research
Do you want to be part of the APAC Regional Business Intelligence team that delivers insights to support the commercial momentum of the LEGO Group in APAC?Can you deliver actionable insights based on internal & external data analysis? Do you have strong analytical capabilities, communication skills and stakeholder management? Apply now!
Business IntelligenceThe Business Intelligence department is responsible for developing insights aimed at supporting our commercial momentum, based on relevant internal and external data. The department is a regional function with resources located both regionally in Singapore and in the markets for local proximity.
The Business Intelligence Manager role is based in Seoul, South Korea and serves as a business partner to the General Manager for LEGO Korea.
Your tasks will include:• Responsible for the following:
- Consumer sales weekly and monthly analysis and reporting, including calculation of Full Month Estimate (FME)
- Theme, channel and customer analysis including early reads
- Business Performance Review preparation & facilitation
- Business support to sales, marketing and operations teams
- Ensure high data quality and integrity by monitoring data flow from customers
• Deliver actionable insights and reports to enable structured and data-driven decision-making in the market, with a focus on short to medium term commercial tractions.
• Be the link with other functions within the local business unit in Korea but also across the LEGO Group (e.g. Global Insights, Shopper Insights, Corporate Advanced Analytics, Finance) to deliver the mandate.
• Dedicate approximately 80% of capacity to local business unit activities, and 20% to regional-level activities.
The Must to Haves and the Nice to Haves for the roleYou must have -
• Minimum 8-10 years in a business analyst/manager capacity, preferably within FMCG with a focus on POS data
• Track record of strong collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated insight development
• Ability to gain a holistic understanding of the business and make recommendations based on analytical expertise
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, or Access database and data modelling
• Fluent in English and Korean
This would be nice to have -
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This is a great role for someone who enjoys analyzing data and generating insights and wants to have business impact by supporting data-driven decision-making."