Building Experience Business Manager
Product Design/ Development
Have you got a natural curiosity about Learning and extensive experience in designing and testing products with kids?Using your data driven approach and project manager skills, you will be able to take ownership of important consumer feedback projects which will largely impact the future LEGO building experiences for children across the globe.
Core Responsibilities• Take lead and collaborate with a diverse and passionate group of Building Instruction Developers, consumer analysts, marketing, concept designers and other stakeholders in order to gather and utilize valid data and consumer feedback
• Build a renewed test setup for kids tests at all levels regarding designing, conducting and evaluating tests both regarding the physical and digital building instructions
• Create, measure and improve quality standards and processes and secure these in a new insights structure and user friendly tools for the organization
• Drive cross functional business and efficiency projects
• Be a change agent who drives and energizes the Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience department in a journey towards new data driven solutions
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience, we deliver digital components and world class buildings experiences for both the physical and digital instructions for the LEGO builders of tomorrow.
We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop new and inspiring LEGO building experiences with a united physical and digital design language.
Do you have what it takes?• A Master’s degree in psychology, anthropology or equivalent
To succeed in this position we expect that you have:
• Broad testing experience in creating, facilitating and evaluating test setups for various target groups and for various products
• Skilled in and thrilled by conducting kids tests and synthesizing data at various stages of the product development lifecycle
• Project manager experience in various contexts
• A proven track record of creating, measuring and improving quality standards and processes in multiple contexts
• Agile and flexible to establish test setups according to project needs and experience in creating valid test data to apply for decision making
• Data driven and have a broad experience in analyzing and utilizing data
• Confident and experienced in collaborating, presenting and explaining work to stakeholders and colleagues in large organizations and across organizational layers
• Experience from the toy industry is a plus
• Functional Expertise (Leverage professional expertise to the benefit of the organization – both in terms of performance and disseminating knowledge)
And you have effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Erik Eskildsen, Senior Director on +45 2030 8989
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is an opportunity to put your personal mark on creating a renewed insights and quality standards structure regarding the LEGO building experience. This both regarding the physical and the digital building experience products.