Are you energized to deliver impactful marketing to help ignite love for The LEGO Group in the hearts of kids and adults?Act as a brand ambassador, liaising with different stakeholders across two organisations. You will have the opportunity to influence the brand execution and experience of LEGOLAND globally working with leading industry professionals across both the toy and theme park industries.
Core Responsibilities• Manage the daily Brand Assurance process for LEGOLAND – review and approve marketing, retail and creative content based on existing brand guidelines and the License & Collaboration Agreement.
• Maintain existing and develop new LEGOLAND brand execution guidelines for a wide range of areas relevant in a family entertainment context.
• Consult and guide local LEGOLAND sites on accurate LEGO Brand execution to ensure compliance to The LEGO Group standards.
• Enthuse key stakeholders and maintain good working relationships.
• Act as liaison between external and internal partners e.g. Brand Development, Licensing, Quality.
• Participate in the brand evaluation of LEGOLAND attractions.
Play your part in our team successLocated within the The LEGO Group’s Products & Marketing Development area, Merlin Affairs is responsible for the strategic partnership between The LEGO Group and Merlin Entertainments and for tapping into connections across LEGOLAND and The LEGO Group.
Merlin Entertainments Group is the second largest theme park operator in the world; number 1 in Europe, with 100+ attractions worldwide reaching more than 60 million guests annually. The group owns and operates 8 LEGOLAND Parks, 23 indoor LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, 6 LEGOLAND Hotels and 3 LEGOLAND Water Parks with a high ambition to increase the global footprint year on year.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate holds a Master or similar professional level degree within Business/Brand/Marketing or Leisure and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing or Brand Management roles. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• An understanding or interest in Theme Parks and by extension, the leisure industry.
• Previous knowledge to The LEGO Group brand guidelines will be considered an advantage.
• Advanced English skills, both oral and written.
As a person, we expect that you show:
• Ability to communicate effectively across different cultures, roles and levels of seniority.
• Strong process and global partner management capabilities.
• Stamina and personal integrity combined with strong empathy and diplomatic skills.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Work with LEGOLAND as the ultimate physical manifestation of the LEGO brand; and deliver great experiences that will thrill and engage millions of children and families across the world.