Can you deliver best-in-class brand management and go to market strategy for a combined physical-digital play experience?As a Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the success of a portfolio of LEGO product lines including launching a new physical-digital play experience in the Nordic market.
Core ResponsibilitiesMarketing & brand management
• Manage brand marketing budget, planning, and execution across a portfolio of LEGO themes (i.e. new LEGO theme, LEGO Minecraft, LEGO Overwatch and LEGO Boost)
• Develop and implement high-impact marketing strategies, balancing the need to create consumer demand and shopper conversion across above-the-line and below-the-line touchpoints
• Responsible for leading communication planning and execution for a focused consumer audience segment
• Synthesize data from multiple sources and identify key trends and insights as well as converting these into actions
• Close collaboration with internal and external partners (I.e. the trade marketing team and our media agency)
• Accountable for developing business plans and presenting to Nordic Marketing leadership team
• Co-develop marketing programs with external IP partners to drive active consumer base and sales growth.
Customer (Retailer) Engagement
• Present product assortment and marketing activities to external stakeholders (retailers) at key selling-in meetings
• Collaborate and align with account managers and IP partners (if relevant) on topline objectives, strategies, and opportunities.
• Work with key account teams to ensure high level alignment on priorities to drive mutual value creation with our customers
• Manage your portfolio of brands by being on top of the business performance as well as trends and insights and proactively take action
• Collaborate with Operations in the S&OP cycle around e.g. consumer sales, seasonality & stock planning
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our Nordic marketing organisation, you will work alongside 7 brand managers who enjoy end-to-end responsibility for their own LEGO themes, a trade marketing tema and a Senioir Digital Manager. To us, collaboration is key, and you will be welcomed into a small family, where we look out for one another and help eachother succeed. To market our toys, we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
With a high market penetration and a position as the strongest toy brand in the region driving short- and long term sustainable growth is a key challenge. At the same time the dynamic competitive and media landscape requires that you are able to quickly translate new insights into commercial opportunities to drive your brands as well as the LEGO brand.
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a master degree in marketing, business finance or similar
• Speak and write English fluently
• Minimum 3-5 years experience working within brand management ideally with end-to-end brand responsibility
• Experience with taking a pure digital / digital-physical product to market - preferably digital games or apps.
• Have a strong digital track record including a broad understanding of global platforms in the digital world
• Ability to connect digital KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives from awareness to purchase
• Commercial mindset and strong analytical skills
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills and naturally builds trust and commitment
• Experienced user of excel and power point
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Our mission is to inspire the builders of tomorrow, and as a Digital Marketing Manager you make sure that children are engaged by super cool LEGO experiences – both digital and physical.