Brand Manager (City Category)
Can you deliver outstanding brand management and go to market strategy for a combined physical-digital play experience? Why not add your own creativity and focus to bring new energy in the China market.
We would offer you an outstanding opportunity to join us as an Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the success of a portfolio of LEGO and developing irresistible cravings for the play experience through global creative campaigns that you influence with your team.
• Work with Brand Director to drive a strategic category of kids for LEGO China with product passion and experience (directly related to toys not necessary), consumer and shopper centric mindset, integrated go-to-market approach (digital, EC and retail driven).
• Develop insights-led communications and campaigns which are fresh, creative and brand supportive to the young adult audiences.
• Liaise with multiple business functions as the leading function, including sales, operations, e-commerce, etc to drive up the growth.
• Will have accountability for a range of marketing specialties, such as media, digital, PR, EC and etc.
• Drive retail creative excellence through strong retail thinking and consumer insight.
• Closely work with global to understand the global strategy, positioning and support plan and influence the development of global portfolio & creative to ensure products and campaigns are relevant within China market.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The China marketing team consisted of below expertise areas: brand & product (boys line, girls & pre-school line), digital marketing, Retail Brand Experience, Marketing planning & Event, and Media.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree above
• 6years relevant work experience at brand marketing, preferably a brand management experience in leading consumer goods or lifestyle brands.
• Had experiences in leading large scale integrated marketing campaigns, digital / social communication, and partnerships / sponsorships.
• Strong project management skills; experience working in a very fast paced environment while maintaining acute attention to detail and get things done at high quality.
• Strong capabilities to collaborate and influence internal cross-functions and external agencies to overcome obstacles.
• Sharp sense of product, brand and consumers/people.
• Advanced in English
Join the global LEGO family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.