Assistant Retail Merchandising Manager-Guangzhou
Are you excited in deliver inspirational experiences and being a part of a growing team in the LEGO China?Location: Guangzhou
We play a key role in retail brand presence. If you strive to deliver retail management and visual merchandising, we will give you the space and trust to make a real impact on our performance - and we will help you to learn, grow and fulfill your own potential.
Core Responsibilities• Drive store retail excellence via visual merchandising guideline deployment, execution visibility and improvement;
• Conduct campaign deployment including guideline cascading, customer deployment meeting, execution detail enhancement;
• Facilitate district routine meeting and report, ensure store status visibility;
• Support district team and training team customer capability building via retail academy training, customer meeting;
• Merchandiser Team Development, including merchandiser recruiting, capability building, regular coach, review and development;
• Close work with HQ retail brand experience team, valuable input from frontline to support excellent brand experience direction and development;
• Input in campaign plan development, basing on solid store practice and experience;
Play your part in our team succeedingField retail team is one of the functional team under Sales Department which is mainly covering LCS business management. The focus of FR team is to deliver our core Brand Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in the market place by delivering professional customer management and retail operation management.
Do you have what it takes?• At least a Bachelor’s degree.
• 5-8 years’ related experience of visual merchandising, or BA/SA management in a multi-national cosmetics company or fashion/sport brand company; or Trade Marketing in a multi-national FMCG company;
• Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation
• Strong communication and mature interpersonal skills
• Skilled in office software, esp. Excel and Power Point
• LEGO product fans or like to play bricks
• Good sense of retail industry development
• Excellent command of English in writing and speaking
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.