Analyst – Corporate Reporting
Analyst – Corporate ReportingWould you like to use your analytical & technical skills to help manage LEGO’s Global performance reporting? where collaboration and mutual support is key? Join our family and gain a broad knowledge of a global business and its processes.
Help improve internal financial reportingAs an Analyst, you will join the Corporate Finance Reporting team responsible for providing financial insights and analysis to corporate management stakeholders across the global LEGO® organisation. Our main responsibility is to perform monthly reporting on Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow. We also analyse KPIs and currency impact on our business activities. Your role will be to support the team by:
- Assisting in the monthly reporting routine by retrieving data, collecting insights and combining these in a management reports
- Supporting preparation of financial performance for quarterly materials for the CFO as part of Board of Director meetings
- Analysing data in Excel and uploading it to ERP (SAP) and other systems in systematic and accurate templates
- Performing ad hoc tasks
Make the most of your talentThe LEGO Group is on a mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. You facilitate this mission by stepping into a financial role that is well integrated with the business areas of manufacturing and marketing. You will be working closely with colleagues in the global finance community in the different markets to gather insights on our financial performance. In our supportive and collaborative environment, you get to use your analytical skills and financial expertise, as you engage with highly skilled finance professionals. And we will be sure to help you reach your potential.
Collaborative finance professionalTo succeed, you are able to handle big chunks of information, coming from many different sources and used for many different purposes. With your open-minded approach and positive attitude, you have the confidence to network with people across different functions, business units, time zones and cultures. Your qualifications:
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, economics, business or accountancy.
- We are looking for candidates with around 3-6 years of experience, preferably in a global organisation.
- You have advanced Excel skills, and if you have experience with ERP, especially SAP BW, it is an advantage.
- You have strong communication skills and speak and write English effortlessly.
Bringing it to life
“Here you get a unique opportunity to make a real impact on the way we perform, while gaining a lot of business-financial knowledge in a global company. And it’s great stepping stone for advancement in a global organization,” says Michael Tweedie, Sr Director Corporate Reporting.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application – please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English, when you apply.
This position was posted 06-09-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.