Account Manager (Toy Specialist Channel) m/w
Do you strive for retail excellence? Are you experienced in delivering innovative Customer Value Propositions and building strong business partnerships?Our LEGO Account Managers hold strong relationships with key customers in our Toy Specialist Channel across D-A-CH. This exciting role provides a combination of independent customer responsibility and cross-functional collaboration.You will be based in the Key Account Management Team in the Munich office, with 2-4 days of travel in D-A-CH each month.
Your specific tasks include:• Commercial Planning: Lead activities that build and execute integrated business plans; outline strategic, financial and operational plans to deliver commercial success
• Value-Based Selling: Align the LEGO Customer Value Proposition with specific needs of the customer to build trusted partnerships and achieve joint objectives
• Mutual Revenue and Profit Growth: Deliver positive impact on profitability for LEGO and our customers by leading compelling initiatives to deliver strong return on investments.
• Consistent Brand Execution: Collaborate internally to ensure the shopper experience is consistent across all channels and regions and fits the LEGO Brand values. Utilize cross-functional insights and analytics to develop consistent shopper experiences across all purchase channels.
• Value Chain Optimization: Understand S&OP process to drive a consumer-focused agenda
Challenges and OpportunitiesIn this role you’ll be fully in charge of your accounts, from yearly customer business planning to execution of activities. You will be proud of seeing own working results coming to life at Point of Purchase in a fast-moving and ever-evolving market.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years’ experience within international Consumer Goods companies
• Proven track record in Key Account Management with 3+ years frontline experience
• Experienced in managing the customer P&L; Relevant experience in eCommerce is a plus
• Advanced negotiation skills and drive for results
• Fluency in German (preferably mother tongue) and English
• Strong MS-Office skills, especially Excel, and SAP Sales Customer Planning Solution tools
Bringing it to Life
“The position brings our Partner Promise to life. It is focused on delivering Mutual Value Creation and on Succeeding Together by collaboratively working with diverse internal and external stakeholders.” (Channel Director Toy Specialist)
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV ideally in ENGLISH.