- - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you see the huge importance in developing and maintaining data monitoring environments in the cloud - and do you bring a collaborative approach, a passion for learning and a solid grasp on scripting?Then take this outstanding opportunity to join our growing high priority data platform team and experience how creativity, huge value creation and fun goes hand in hand! Already within the first three months you will be part of our data platform architectural decisions. And to top that up, your curious personality and proactive input will be vital in the creation of our team!
We are hiring three junior, intermediate or senior engineer profiles in permanent roles based in LEGO headquarters - Billund, Denmark. We are also introducing a hybrid working model allowing a split of working on site but also working from home for a number of days per week where appropriate.
OBS: applications received after 1st of July will not be handled until beginning of august due to summer vacation
Core responsibilities (depending on seniority)1. Support, maintain and develop the monitoring platform, including predictive maintenance (AI based), dashboards and reporting. Currently we are working in Elastic-Stack and Terraform
2. Assist on Change and Problem Management.
3. UX and ITSM +providing operational guidance on these.
4. Help integrating with and developing in ServiceNow / PagerDuty / Jira / Confluence / Mattermost
Play your part in our team succeeding
The department is focused on designing, building and maintaining big data products. We are crafting solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and the team is multi-functional, with full-stack responsibility of the solutions we build. We have a close relationship with the analytical teams to drive the data driven decision agenda in the LEGO Group. Thus a mentality of cross-organisational alignment is vital.
“Joining our Data Platform & Cloud Operations Team is a tremendous opportunity to participate in our inclusive culture, our journey to become even more data driven and to work with a field that has huge potential and big focus all across the LEGO Group”
Complete us by bringing:You probably hold a bachelor´s or a master´s degree within IT or a related area and you are fully proficient in English. Furthermore you have:
• Knowledge of operational processes and best practices
• Experience in cloud infrastructure
• Experience in Linux and windows system administration
• Experience in infrastructure as code Chef/Terraform or similar
• Knowledge of containerized application with Docker, Kubernetes or similar
Nice to haves:
• ITMS certifications such as ITIL
• Experience in Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, Rstudio, Hue, Rancher, Kerberos and SSO with AD
• Experience in technologies like Cloudera, Hadoop or similar
• Cloud infrastructure knowledge from more than one cloud
• Python experience
• General programming experience
• Knowledge of automated ingestion of data with Nifi or similar
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.