- - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
- Job ID
- - Communication
Are you passionate about storytelling and curious in exploring new and effective ways of communicating the LEGO® brand both internally and externally?Bring your experience within communication / journalism to the table and help us make a difference!
Core Responsibilities• Execute compelling & engaging storytelling across global internal & owned external channels with a multi-channel approach
• Support campaigns of various sizes and assist with assets creation
• Translate business priorities into relevant, engaging storytelling and communication touchpoints
• Embed the diversity & inclusion lens across all our storytelling
• Assist with media monitoring to track the LEGO Group's stories being told
Play your part in our team succeedingReporting to Global Director of Internal Communications, the Associate Manager, Internal Communication will execute & evolve our storytelling across channels & campaigns globally.
You will be an addition to a high-performing, data driven, fast-paced communications team which focuses on delivering quality work, being innovative, having fun and forming relationships.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor's Degree in Communication and/or relevant work experience within corporate communication or journalism
• Phenomenal storyteller who shines across different storytelling platforms
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to build bridges and relationships
• Digital wizard with strong execution power & planning skills
• An awesome teammate with a proactive and “can do” approach.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.