- Denmark, South Denmark
- Job ID
Do you dream of helping establish a new Competence Center that formalize the platform ownership around the moulding process in The LEGO Group?
Bring your strong leadership expertise, relentless focus on finding answers to what we don't know and exceeding expected deliveries to shape a new Moulding Playground.
The role is responsible for one of the two moulding areas in the Moulding Analytics Center
· People leader for moulding process optimizers, warehouse and supporting functions
· The area has a diverse range of customers including but not limited to Sustainable Materials, Lab and Analytics, Elements and Moulds , R&D Moulding and is measured on effective and efficiency in delivery
· Develop service level agreements and monitor according to agreements made with key customers
· Systematic collection and reporting of data and sharing of knowledge from the tests conducted
· Running moulding process robustness and failure tests to determine process windows
· Development and maintenance of equipment including testing of new types of equipment and calibration of existing
Relentless focus on priorities, expert leader
The Moulding Analytics Center is a newly established organization The department is responsible for setting moulding process parameters and standards for platform and future materials and moulding solutions.
The Center is a competence center for one of The LEGO Groups core capabilities – injection moulding and is responsible for extracting and analyzing data and providing a solid ground for decision-making for engineering solutions across functions.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has an Engineering or Technical background as well as a minimum of 3 years shown leadership experience of technical specialists. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
· Broad knowledge of production set-up and value chain understanding
· Experience with data-driven decision making/mind-set and the ability to engage with specialists
· Experience with audits, lean or continuous improvement
· Have the experience in setting strategic direction to reach new level, while optimizing efficiencies and deliveries in running production
It will be beneficial if you have Six Sigma certification and experience with DoE methodology. As a person you bring a holistic and open attitude along with strong communication skills. You are able to negotiate and find common ground with a diverse range of customers/stakeholders. In addition to the above, it will be important that you:
· Provide a motivating and engaging leadership style
· Are curious and able to build on the specialist motivation, knowledge and knowhow in the team
· Bring creativity and the ability to think “outside the box”
· Have proficient Danish and English skills – both verbal and written
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at The LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of The LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group
This is a unique opportunity to build an efficient new moulding process competency center supporting new technology and sustainable materials development and driving change in how we use data analytics for decision making.