- Czech Republic, Praha
- Job ID
We are looking for self-driven and energised Account Manager with exposure to digital and e-commerce channels who would like to help us connect with more children at one of the most loved brands.Build your career brick by brick with our sales team based in Prague.We are striving to maximize the business potential in sustainable way, be best partner and consultant to our customers, whilst building the brand through engaging online and in-store experiences addressing both consumers and shoppers.
The main tasks for the person will be:• Manage a portfolio of independent e-com/omni-channel customers.
• Explore and unlock new commercial opportunities.
• Support team with top CZ and SK e-com retailers (campaign execution and evaluation, scorecard tracking, ad hoc projects, coordination of regional and BU tasks).
• Lead annual LEGO business plans, forecasts and P&L within given customers.
• Be responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence, in close collaboration with Marketing and Operations departments.
• Utilize investments to customer business with positive effect on ROI.
• Develop activation plans with the help of Marketing team.
• Encourage joint data driven approach allowing deep understanding of business
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree in a business-related field
• At least 2 years of experience in sales
• Expertise with driving online operational KPIs is a plus
• Confident knowledge of Google Analytics would be nice to have
• You are a digital native, while being highly commercial and analytical by nature
• You have strong business understanding, digital sales and trade marketing knowledge
• You are not afraid to negotiate
• Experienced user of MS Office
• Fluent Czech/Slovak language and professional level of English
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste and use the rainwater to flush our toilets – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
Bringing it to life
“This role is a unique opportunity to be part of driving and shaping the business of LEGO brand in the Czech and Slovakian markets, to leverage your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm and it provides the opportunity to be independent, learn and get chance to cooperate with the most advanced e-retailers on the market.”
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.